Monday, March 29, 2010

You make my dreams come true

I watched (500) Days of Summer again this weekend. Apart from the too-cheesy ending ("Autumn"? Seriously? ><) I really like the movie:) I love the way the story skips back and forth in time, I like how it's cute and romantic and sad and realistic at the same time, and I love the retro/indie feel to it.. the clothing, the colors, the music.. So great:)

This is the dance scene in the middle, happy song:D The guy I saw it with commented that boys always feel like this after sex, and added that we girls should think about this and have sex with them more often..cute ^^



Tom is suuuper cute... <3 Summer too.. :)









(bilder fra google:P)


Have you seen it? What did you think?
<3

2 comments:

  1. har sett den og må si jeg ble imponert jeg også :-) Fantastisk søte skuespillere og prestasjoner! Annerledeshet er absolutt ikke det samme som håpløshet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. den er veldig søt!

    ReplyDelete

Jeg blir superglad for kommentarer, takk takk!:)