Sunday, May 9, 2010

Four Things

FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE
1. Alpine skiing instructor for kids (aged 4-10), did this from I was 14 to 17, great job:)
2. Cashier in a supermarket, both Meny and Smart Club, SO BORING
3. Assistant in a kindergarden (with my mom as my boss..hehe), mostly with the youngest, 1-2 year olds
4. It-support at the University of Oslo, my current job :)


FOUR CITIES YOU'VE LIVED IN
1. Kolsås in Bærum, Norway (not really a city though :P)
2. Oslo, Norway
3. ...
4. ... I've only lived those two places ^^



FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH
1. Big Bang Theory
2. Glee
3. Gossip Girl
4. Gilmore Girls (all time fav "drama"-show)


FOUR PLACES YOU'VE BEEN ON VACATION
1. The Alps, 7 times I think (several places.. both in France, Italy, Switzerland and Austria)
2. Amsterdam, The Netherlands
3. Venice, Italy
4. St. Raphael, France



FOUR WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY
1. www.facebook.com
2. www.twitter.com
3. www.questionablecontent.net
4. www.scrapbookexpress.no/forum


FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS
1. Chicken wraps
2. Steak with béarnaise sauce and baked/fried potatoes
3. Lasagna
4. Baguette with cheese, ham and vegetables



FOUR SCHOOLS YOU'VE ATTENDED
1. Levre Barneskole (7-12 years old)
2. Hauger Ungdomsskole (13-15 years old)
3. Dønski Videregående skole (16-18 years old)
4. University of Oslo (current ;))


FOUR THINGS IN YOUR ROOM
1. My computer
2. Scrapbooking supplies (in a huge mess atm, all over ><)
3. Huge bed
4. Heaps of laundry :P



FOUR THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW
1. My glasses
2. Grey sweatpants
3. Black socks
4. Brown and pink ziphood


FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1. My bed, sleeping... sorta tired :P
2. Some beach in a sunny country, laying on a sunbed in the shadow reading a good book
3. Shopping in London
4. A concert with any of my favourite bands :D

1 comment:

  1. Har du vært i St. Raphaël? :D

    Har leilighet i nabobyen Frejus, så føler meg veldig "hjemme" der nede, skjønner du :)

    ReplyDelete

Jeg blir superglad for kommentarer, takk takk!:)