Ok, so Berit tagged me, and I have to write 7 true facts about myself.. so here goes:
* I was blind on my left eye when I was born, because the lens was deformed. When I was 3 I had surgery to remove it, and now I can see fairly good on the eye using a contact lens:) Because of this the doctors thought I might have Marfan syndrom but they concluded I have an error on the same gene that causes Marfan syndrom, but not enough symptoms to get a diagnosis.
* I like TV series.. I download them and watch them on my computer, especially if I have an assignment to turn in or an upcoming exam.. hehe. The last couple of years I've seen all seasons of Gilmore Girls (my fav), Sex and the City, My So-Called Life, Freaks and Geeks, The L Word, Laguna Beach, The Hills, Grey's Anatomy, Heroes, Gossip Girl, Lost.. I'm not sure what to watch next, any suggestions?
* When I was a teenager I had the biggest crush on Shifty from the band Crazy Town (you remember the song Butterfly right?). I thought he was SO HOT..<3
* I've spent alot of money on concerts.. I've traveled to Trondheim to see NOFX, to Wales to see Blink-182, to Glasgow to see Rise Against, to Stockholm to see AFI.. I've been to the Roskilde festival twice.. And I've been to countless of shows here in Oslo: Rammstein, Marilyn Manson, Bad Religion, Dropkick Murphys, Thrice, Bloodhound Gang, Foo Fighters +++ :) And I don't regret any of it, I LOVE concerts:D
* My favourite food is ice cream.. I adore ice cream, I eat it all the time. My second favourite food is cake, chocolate cake..brownies....yum!
* I really really want a pug.. they are so cute!
* I've always been into drummers and drumming, and wanted to be one myself. I went to a couple of drumming classes when I was 18 and I do like it alot...but I just hate to be so sucky so practicing is boring so yeah I don't get any better because I never do it^^ I even have a drumset in my living room.. I WILL practice more this year:D
And my victims, who have to do this as well, are:
* Lisa, my little sister
* my boyfriend Magnus
I know that's only 6 but since I'm awesome I don't have to follow the rules..woho! :)