Monday, April 5, 2010

Never think you can't make a change

Hatebreed - Another Day, Another Vendetta
---------

I've made some changes to the blog lately.. tweaked the layout a little, added a background, moved the date of the blog posts and other small adjustments. I've also added a menu at the top where you can visit pages for some info about me, my scrapbooking and my dog Yoshi, check it out :)


Right now I'm thinking about joining this class.. it looks like a lot of fun - I've always wanted to do art journaling but don't really know where to start. And I love Elsie and Rachels style! The question here is if I have time.. hmm... ^^ Have you ever taken any classes by either of these two before..?


http://www.redvelvetart.com/craft/tell-your-story-onlineclass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeg blir superglad for kommentarer, takk takk!:)