Saturday, April 3, 2010

You make my body feel heaven-bound

Alicia Keys - Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart
----------

New layouts! Finished these three at Scrappegodis' crop March 5th.. I'm so slow to upload :P

Blikk
One of the first photos I took of my puppy when we got him..<3 Inspired by a layout in a French magazine. Letter stickers and stars from Jenni Bowlin. 8x8".


May 17th
Celebration of May 17th, Norways National Day sometime in the 90's (not sure what year exactly..:P) I'm the second girl from the right.. :) Inspired by a layout in a french magazine.


Summer
Photos from a day in the park last summer.. it was so warm but the dogs were busy playing:D ("Fun fact": The black dog is named Mario and the Keeshond is named Yoshi..hehe). Pattern paper, yellow paper and embellishment from American Crafts. Chipboard letters from Sassafrass Lass.



I hope you're having a great holiday :)

1 comment:

Jeg blir superglad for kommentarer, takk takk!:)