Monday, May 26, 2008

Majority rule, don't work in mental institutions

NOFX - The Idiots Are Taking Over (The video is a "conceptual typographic video" according to the dude who made it, its really cool, you should check it out)
----------

I really don't have anything interesting to write about but I noticed there's been a week since my last blogpost so yeah..

Sooo... what's up? I saw Ignite live @ Garage on friday. They were cool. Have you been to any concerts lately? Planning on seeing any amazing bands soon? :)

Me and my bf have been together for 4 years now.. our anniversary was friday the 23rd :) Horray for us, he's the cutest <3

Here's a picture of him from 2007:2007

And one of my teacup, which is also very cute..lol:
For Tea

Oh, and next friday I'm attending Xstine's scrapbook class @ Papertrends, maybe I'll see you there! :)

3 comments:

  1. jeg skal se the teenagers og massemasseannet om 28 dager woo! :D

    dessuten me and my bf HAS been? tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete
  2. "has been"?? skjønner ikke hva du snakker om:D

    og jeg er misunnelig på at du skal på festival..festival er gøy:)

    ReplyDelete

Jeg blir superglad for kommentarer, takk takk!:)